from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The bureaucratic, authoritarian exercise of state power and mechanistic application of Marxist-Leninist principles associated with Stalin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The Communist philosophies espoused by Soviet Leader Josef Stalin.
- n. The act or state of living in accord with the communist philosophies of Stalin.
- n. Totalitarianism, by extension from the rigid governing methods of Stalin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
Sorry, no etymologies found.