from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a southeast African people of Swaziland and adjacent parts of South Africa.
- n. The Nguni language of this people, closely related to Xhosa and Zulu.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of Swati.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Bantu language closely related to Zulu
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Swaziland or its people or their language
- n. a member of a southeast African people living in Swaziland and adjacent areas
Sorry, no etymologies found.