from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of eastern Argentina, a suburb of Buenos Aires in a fruit-growing area. Population: 296,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A Semitic language of northern Eritrea, closely related to Tigrinya.
- proper n. A group of nomadic, Tigrinya-speaking people in northern Ethiopia.
- proper n. A group of agricultural, Tigre-speaking people in northern Eritrea.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See Abyssinian languages .
Sorry, no etymologies found.