from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Uganda or of Ugandan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Uganda, the Ugandan people or the Ugandan language.
- adj. Sexual, highlights a double entendre.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Uganda
Uganda + -an (Wiktionary)
Back-formation from Ugandan discussions. (Wiktionary)