American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- A city of southwest Manitoba, Canada, on the Assiniboine River west of Winnipeg. It is an industrial and transportation center. Population: 41,500.
- An unincorporated village of west-central Florida, a residential suburb of Tampa. Population: 77,800.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A torch; a brand; a flame.
- n. A wisp of straw or stubble.
- n. A sword.
- n. A kind of dance.
- n. An English habitational surname from any of several places of that name, Old English brōm ("broom") + dūn ("hill").
- n. An Irish patronymic surname from the Gaelic Mac Breandáin.
- n. A male given name transferred from the surnames; also a variant of Brendan. Popular in the U.S. in the 1980s and the 1990s.
“DEB PATCH, BRANDON PATCH'S MOTHER: We came into this not knowing, you know, we were just hoping to prevail is all for Brandon.”
“(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) SHEILA PHILLIPS, MOTHER OF BRANDON PHILLIPS: I want to speak on how much we miss Brandon and how we don't want anybody else to this happen to.”
“Larkin walked off to Brandon, but there he learned that Captain _Brandon_”
“BRANDON - Pit bull owners in the city of Brandon have two months to obtain permits that require a special pen for the dogs and liability insurance.”
“BRANDON - Singer Phil Stacey, one of the top five finalists from "American Idol" 's sixth season, will use his talents to help the Brandon area's needy.”
“BRANDON - The graveside service for Ruth Carr Ryder, 93, who died Dec. 29, 2009, was held Thursday, April 22, in Pine Hill Cemetery in Brandon.”
“BRANDON - Now that they've shaken off the rust in rather agonizing fashion, the Brandon”
“BRANDON - Dewitt Clinton "Brad" Bradbury, Jr., age 74, died Friday, April 2, 2010, at his home in Brandon.”
“BRANDON - The Neshobe Sportsman Club will sponsor a roast turkey dinner on Feb. 13 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the club, located at 97 Frog Hollow Road off Route 73 east in Brandon.”
“BRANDON - Norma Lois Meyer, age 76, died Saturday, April 18, 2009, at her beloved family farm in Brandon.”
‘Brandon’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Brandon.