from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a Mayan people inhabiting the Yucatán Peninsula.
- n. The Mayan language of the Yucatec.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A member of a Mayan people inhabiting the Yucatán peninsula
- proper n. Their language
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico
- n. a Mayan language spoken by the Yucatec
Sorry, no etymologies found.