from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A follower of Zoroastrianism
- adj. Relating to or characteristic of Zoroastrianism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Zoroaster, or his religious system.
- n. A follower of Zoroaster; one who accepts Zoroastrianism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Zoroaster, the founder of the Mazdayasnian or ancient Persian religion; relating to or connected with Zoroastrianism.
- n. One of the followers of Zoroaster, now represented by the Guebers and Parsees of Persia and India; a fire-worshiper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. follower of Zoroaster and Zoroastrianism
- adj. of or pertaining to Zoroaster or the religion he founded
Sorry, no etymologies found.