from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of yarn for the warp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Among weavers, yarn for the warp. .
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Yarn for the warp in weaving.
- n. In wool-sorting, one of two qualities of wool known as coarse abb and fine abb respectively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an urban hit squad and guerrilla group of the Communist Party in the Philippines; formed in the 1980s
Sorry, no etymologies found.