from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A game in which players on one team seek to eliminate those on an opposing team by marking them with a water-soluble dye shot in capsules from air guns.
- n. The dye-filled gelatinous capsule shot from guns in this game.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sport where teams shoot each other with gelatin capsules filled with paint-like dye.
- n. The dye-filled capsule fired in the sport of paintball.
- v. To engage in the sport of paintball.
- v. To shoot someone using a paintball gun.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a game that simulates military combat; players on one team try to eliminate players on the opposing team by shooting capsules of paint at them
- n. a capsule filled with water-soluble dye used as a projectile in playing the game of paintball
Sorry, no etymologies found.