from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process or manifestation of objectifying (something).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. representing as an object.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of objectifying or of making objective. Also objectivation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of representing an abstraction as a physical thing
- n. a concrete representation of an abstract idea or principle
object + -ification, following objectify. (Wiktionary)