from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that erases, especially an implement, such as a piece of rubber or a pad of felt, used for erasing marks made by pencil or chalk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thing used to erase or remove something written or drawn by a pen or a pencil.
- n. A thing used to erase something written by chalk on a chalkboard; chalkboard eraser.
- n. An overwriter program used to prevent data recovery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, erases; esp., a sharp instrument or a piece of rubber used to erase writings, drawings, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which erases.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an implement used to erase something
to erase + -er (Wiktionary)