from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A usually fluorescent marker used to mark important passages of text.
- n. A cosmetic for emphasizing areas of the face, such as the eyes or cheekbones.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A marker pen used to highlight text.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fluorescent marker used to mark important passages in a text
- n. a cosmetic used to highlight the eyes or cheekbones
highlight + -er (Wiktionary)