from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Obsolete spelling of acre.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. type genus of the Aceraceae; trees or shrubs having winged fruit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A genus of discifloral polypetalous trees and shrubs, commonly known as maples, of the natural order Sapindaceæ, suborder Acerineæ, having opposite simple leaves and the fruit a double-winged samara.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. type genus of the Aceraceae; trees or shrubs having winged fruit
Sorry, no etymologies found.
My acer is ailing and has brown leaves, plus ideas for a shady window box, please
I have a south-east-facing garden, and the acer is still in its container.
My acer is awesome – 6 cell battery burns me out – I have been using it all the time. rohit
We have called acer technical support as it is under warranty, and they suggested a system restore, which we have now completed, but the clicking is still there. we called back and they have now told us that although under warranty, if the fault turns out to be a software related fault then we have to pay for the repair which we don't want to do as its not our fault.
- Can't find a way to disable the glowing "acer" logo on the cover to conserve battery life, although it probably wouldn't make a discernible differe
Caselogic XNTM-4 Messenger eSling (Black) (Electronics) newly tagged "acer"
Battery Power Charger for Acer Aspire 3620 5315-2153 newly tagged "acer"
SL102-Limbo LCD Monitor stand (Office Product) newly tagged "acer"
First tagged "acer" by Dan L. Renaud Customer tags:
Slim Mesh Nylon Carrying Case for Acer Aspire One AOD 150 AOD 250 Aod150 Aod250 + 10. 1-inch Screen Protector for Laptop Kit + Bonus Mousepad (Acer Netbook Not Included) (Apparel) By Sumac One Buy new: $19.99 First tagged "acer" by bpc Customer tags: acer aspire one, acer 10-inch, acer netbook, acer case, acer
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.