from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A stony meteorite that contains no chondrules.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any stony meteorite that contains no chondrules
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a stony meteor lacking chondrules.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A meteoric stone, or aërolite, containing little or no iron and essentially free from chondrules. See meteorite.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a stony meteor lacking chondrules
Sorry, no etymologies found.