from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A specialist in acoustics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One versed in acoustics, especially a physicist who specializes in acoustics
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One versed in acoustics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One skilled in the science of sound; a student of acoustics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a physicist who specializes in acoustics
Sorry, no etymologies found.