from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, resulting from, or showing actinism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to actinism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to actinism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to actinism; having the property of actinism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or exhibiting actinism
From Ancient Greek ἀκτίς, ἀκτῖν- (actis, actin-, "ray") + -ic (Wiktionary)