from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of etiological.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to ætiology; assigning a cause.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to ætiology; connected with or dependent upon the doctrine of efficient or physical causes, as distinguished from teleological or final causes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the etiology of a disease
- adj. of or relating to the philosophical study of causation
Sorry, no etymologies found.