from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British An airplane propeller.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The propeller of an aircraft; the prop.
- n. Any actuator disk whose working fluid is air.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an airplane propeller.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a propeller that rotates to push against air
Sorry, no etymologies found.