from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of alar.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to wings.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to wings; also, wing-shaped.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to wings or wing-like parts; being wing-like.
- In anatomy and botany, wing-shaped.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or resembling wings
From Latin alarius, from ala ‘wing’. (Wiktionary)