from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of several diseases of the blood or lymph vessels.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any disease of the blood vessels.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Disease of the vessels, esp. the blood vessels.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Disease of the lympathics or blood-vessels.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any disease of the blood vessels or lymph ducts
angio- + -pathy (Wiktionary)