from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Once every year without fail, yearly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Yearly; year by year.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Yearly; each year; returning every year; year by year.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by the year; every year (usually with reference to a sum of money paid or received)
- adv. without missing a year
annual + -ly (Wiktionary)