from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that receives or is qualified to receive an annuity.
- n. An officially retired U.S. intelligence officer who is actually still on the government's payroll and is available for assignments.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The recipient of an annuity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who receives, or its entitled to receive, an annuity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who receives, or is entitled to receive, an annuity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the recipient of an annuity
Sorry, no etymologies found.