from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The inability to remember names.
- n. The difficulty in finding the right word.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A genus of bivalve shells, allied to the oyster, so called from their unequal valves, of which the lower is perforated for attachment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as Terebratula.
- n. A genus of bivalve mollusks, typical of the family Anomiidœ, found attached to oysters and other shells.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inability to name objects or to recognize written or spoken names of objects
- n. type genus of the family Anomiidae: saddle oysters
Sorry, no etymologies found.