from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Acting against nightmares.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Good against nightmare.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to prevent nightmare.
- n. That which prevents or is a remedy for nightmare.
- n. Also written anti-ephialtic.
anti- + Ancient Greek nightmare. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.