from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Living or growing on flowers, as certain insects.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Living or growing on flowers
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Lit., fond of flowers; hence, feeding upon, or living among, flowers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In entomology, flower-loving, as a bee.
- Of or pertaining to the Anthophila.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeding on flowers
Sorry, no etymologies found.