from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or being the verbal aspect that expresses a momentary or completed action, especially in past time.
- adj. Of or being the perfective aspect.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to the aorist aspect.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Indefinite; pertaining to the aorist tense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to an aorist or indefinite tense; indeterminate as to time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the aorist tense
Sorry, no etymologies found.