from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who studies archaic things; an antiquary
- n. A person who uses archaisms in language
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Am antiquary.
- n. One who uses archaisms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An antiquary; an archæologist.
- n. One who makes use of archaisms in art or in literary expression.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who archaizes
- n. an expert or collector of antiquities
Sorry, no etymologies found.