from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to heraldry or heraldic arms.
- n. A book or treatise on heraldry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to heraldry, or to heraldic arms
- n. a book etc concerning heraldry
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to armor, or to the heraldic arms or escutcheon of a family.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to her aldry, or to heraldie bearings.
- n. A book containing heraldic bearings and devices; a dictionary of the arms rightly borne by the persons named in it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to heraldry or heraldic arms
From Middle English armorie, arms, from Old French armeurerie, from armeure, armor; see armor.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)