from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- conj. During the time that: I'll stay as long as you need me.
- conj. Since: As long as you've offered, I accept.
- conj. On the condition that: I will cooperate as long as I am notified on time.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- conj. Used other than as an idiom: see as, long, as.
- conj. if, assuming (depending upon some condition or requirement).
- conj. while, since.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.