from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Divination by dice made from huckle-bones. They have four flat sides and two round sides which were marked.
- n. Divination by throwing astragaloi (see etymology above) onto the pages of a picture book.
- n. Simply divination by dice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Divination by means of small bones or dice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Divination by means of huckle-bones or dice.
Sorry, no etymologies found.