from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to an architectural atrium.
- adj. Of or relating to an anatomical atrium.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to an atrium, especially the atrium of the heart.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an atrium.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to an atrium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The faulty heartbeat in question is called atrial fibrillation, and millions of patients have it.
Aside from the fact that it protects against the use of evidence unlawfully sized in atrial
The most common type of arrhythmia is called atrial fibrillation, and it significantly increases the risk of having a stroke.
Does anyone else seem to have the same thing happen to them when in atrial fibrillation?
Now my question is does the atrial fib produce the diuretic effect, since It only happens when I am in atrial fib, or does the over load of fluids bring on the atrial fib, causing the diuretic effect.
The cardiac rhythm disorder is referred to as atrial fibrillation AF.
While Friday's decision is an important step for J&J, the larger market opportunity for the drug is in treating patients with irregular heartbeats caused by a condition called atrial fibrillation.
A bigger market for Xarelto and other similar blood thinners lies in their use to prevent strokes in people with a heart-rhythm disorder called atrial fibrillation.
• There have also been recent investigations reporting the risk of Vitamin D on the heart and that taking too much can make it beat too fast and out of rhythm, a condition called atrial fibrillation.
Additionally, FDA officials decided the drug must carry a warning on its label stating, "An increased rate of stroke was observed following Xarelto discontinuation in clinical trials" in patients with the faulty heartbeat known as atrial fibrillation.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.