from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing a mineral, in an igneous rock, that is bounded by its own crystal face; euhedral, idiomorphic
- adj. Describing a number whose square ends in the number itself; circular
- adj. Of or pertaining to automorphy or an automorphism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Patterned after one's self.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Framed or conceived after the pattern or form of one's self.
- In mathematics, characterized by automorphism. See automorphism, 2.
- Same as idiomorphic.
Sorry, no etymologies found.