Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The doctrine of the self-existence of God; specifically, the ascription of self-existence to the second person of the Trinity.
- n. Assumption of divine powers; self-deification; excessive self-esteem. Nineteenth Century.
- n. worship of oneself
- n. belief that one is a deity
- n. belief that one is possessed by a greater power
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. rare The doctrine of God's self-existence.
- n. rare Deification of one's self; self-worship.
- Greek: autos: self and theos: god (Wiktionary)
“The last legend of Hugo's imagination was the Hugo legend: if theism was his faith, autotheism was his superstition.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘autotheism’.
Not just rare words, but thousands of RARE WORDS WITH DEFINITIONS.
If you want to see the definitions, too, go to
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
Panvocalics are words that contain all the vowels. Listed here are "euvocalics": words that have each of the five vowels only once. (These are also a kind of supervocalic.) Words that also have a "...
Zoom'om'om; inspiration, vitality, solemness, and sunrays...
For my paper arguing that the Supreme Court building's architecture reinforces justices egotheist attitudes and affects their behavior.
Looking for tweets for autotheism.