from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who bathes or swims.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who bathes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who bathes; one who immerses himself in water.
- n. One who bathes another.
- To scratch and rub in the dust, as birds do.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who takes a bath
- n. a person who travels through the water by swimming
bathe + -er (Wiktionary)