from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A shoulder-held weapon consisting of a long metal smoothbore tube for firing armor-piercing rockets at short range.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a primitive trombone having wide tubes
- n. an American shoulder-held rocket launcher used as an antitank weapon, used in World War II, shaped similar to the bazooka trombone
- n. by extension, any shoulder-fired rocket grenade launcher
- n. breasts of a woman
- n. Crack cocaine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a portable rocket launcher used by infantrymen as an antitank weapon
After the bazooka, a crude wind instrument made of pipes, invented and named by Bob Burns (1896-1956), American comedian, probably from bazoo, kazoo.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Alteration of Spanish basuco, derived from base. (Wiktionary)