from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A form of bingo, especially one using beans as markers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A beanfeast; any noisy celebration, a party.
- n. Any home-made gas or indigestion remedy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the correponding numbers on their cards.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a game in which numbered balls are drawn at random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards
Blend of bean and (bing)o.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Abbreviation of beanfeast. (Wiktionary)