American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A mole or birthmark. Also called beauty mark.
- n. A small black mark penciled or glued on a woman's face or shoulders to accentuate the fairness of her skin or to conceal a blemish. Also called beauty mark, patch1.
- n. A location noted for its beauty.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A patch or spot placed on the face to heighten beauty, as formerly practised by women; hence, something that heightens beauty by contrast; a foil.
- n. An especially beautiful feature or thing.
- n. A birthmark, especially on a woman.
- n. A place noted for its natural beauty.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a patch or spot placed on the face with intent to heighten beauty by contrast.
- n. a spot that is worn on a lady's face for adornment
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘beauty spot’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for beauty spot.