American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. Archaic To happen or happen to.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To happen; chance.
- To befall; happen to.
- Accidentally; by chance.
- v. intransitive To happen; chance.
- v. transitive, archaic To happen (to); befall to.
- adv. Accidentally; by chance.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adv. obsolete By chance; by accident.
- v. To befall; to chance; to happen to.
- v. happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance
- v. become of; happen to
- From be- (“by”) + chance. (Wiktionary)
These user-created lists contain the word ‘bechance’.
Tubey or not tubey.
Magical Celtic Voyages
literally 'rowings about'
The Voyage of Mae..., The Voyage of the..., The Voyage of Sne..., Voyage of St. Bre..., peregrinatio, The Voyage of the..., immrama, Vita Columbae, Vita Albie, Vita Fintani seu ..., peripteral, repechage and 85 more...
Looking for tweets for bechance.