from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The time at which one goes to bed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The time or hour at which one typically retires to bed in order to sleep.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The time to go to bed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The time to go to rest; the usual hour of going to bed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the time you go to bed
bed + time (Wiktionary)