from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An ideal or imaginary land.
- n. A state of sleep.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An imaginary world experienced while dreaming.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An unreal, delightful country such as in sometimes pictured in dreams; region of fancies; fairyland.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The land or region seen in dreams; hence, the land of fancy or imagination; the region of reverie.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a pleasing country existing only in dreams or imagination
Sorry, no etymologies found.