from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being subconscious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being subconscious; a state of mind in which perception and other mental processes occur without distinct consciousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A form or state of consciousness in which there is little strength or distinctness of perception or mental action in general.
- n. Mental processes conceived as taking place without consciousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state of mind not immediately available to consciousness
Sorry, no etymologies found.