from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person, especially one of a group, who rings bells
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. one who rings a bell or bells, esp. one whose business it is to ring a church bell or chime, or a set of musical bells for public entertainment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who plays musical handbells
- n. a person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation)
- n. something that exactly succeeds in achieving its goal
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.