- n. A person, especially one of a group, who rings bells
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. one who rings a bell or bells, esp. one whose business it is to ring a church bell or chime, or a set of musical bells for public entertainment.
- n. someone who plays musical handbells
- n. a person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation)
- n. something that exactly succeeds in achieving its goal
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘bell ringer’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for bell ringer.