from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a slave of; enslave.
- v. To address as a slave; call (someone) "slave".
- v. To fill with slaves; pollute with slavery or slavedom.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To enslave.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a slave of; enslave.
From be- + slave. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.