from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having two heads or points of origin, as a muscle.
- adj. Of or relating to a biceps.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a biceps.
- adj. Having two heads or points of origin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having two heads or origins, as a muscle.
- adj. Pertaining to a biceps muscle.
- adj. Dividing into two parts at one extremity; having two heads or two supports.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having two heads; two-headed.
- In anatomy: Having two heads or origins, as a muscle. See biceps, Pertaining to the biceps muscles.
- In botany, dividing into two parts at the top or bottom. Also bicipitous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having two heads or points of origin as a biceps
From Latin biceps, bicipit-, two-headed; see biceps.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin biceps ("double-headed"). (Wiktionary)