- n. chemistry A chemical compound composed of only two elements.
- n. chemistry A compound composed of an element and a radical (a group of atoms that behave as one piece).
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Chem.) a compound of two elements, or of an element and a compound performing the function of an element, or of two compounds performing the function of elements.
- n. (Chem.) See under Binary.
- n. chemical compound composed of only two elements
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘binary compound’.
An extract from the "Zold Tolmacs" project, a HU-EN environmental dictionary compiled by Robert Gulyas in 2000.
AA battery, aa lava, aapa mire, abandon the project, abandon the sewer..., abandoned car, abandoned dyke, abandoned farm, abandoned field, abandoned industr..., abandoned industr..., abandoned land and 5386 more...
Looking for tweets for binary compound.