from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A biological agent, such as an infectious microorganism, or a condition that constitutes a threat to humans, especially in biological research or experimentation.
- n. The potential danger, risk, or harm from exposure to such an agent or condition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A biological hazard; a source of risk due to some biological factor such as bacteria or human waste.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hazard to humans or the environment resulting from biological agents or conditions
- n. any bacterium or virus or toxin that could be used in biological warfare
Although I suppose somebody receiving this is going to end up freaking out and calling the biohazard people.
He tells TMZ. com, "I confirmed that urine was not classified as a biohazard waste and not subject to the risks of legal ramifications of blood, semen, or faeces."
TMZ that prior to the show he had "confirmed that urine was not classified as a biohazard waste and not subject to the risks of legal ramifications of blood, semen, or feces."
"I confirmed that urine was not classified as a biohazard waste and not subject to the risks of legal ramifications of blood, semen or faeces," he said.
This disease is classified as a biohazard, level III, the same as Anthrax -- just below level IV, which is Ebola.
He gave me 2 versions, an obviously incendiary hot green version and a less hot red version (he says it is less of a "biohazard"), which added tomatoes.
There was a bucket marked 'biohazard' next to the sink.
And obviously, then, remove the danger of a person going up, picking up a package, risking being harmed if it is a bomb or something else, you know, some kind of biohazard -- you know, all sorts of possibilities there.
Video | Albuequerque says body donation office a 'biohazard'
The sheriff's office said that the deputy went through a "biohazard" decontamination process after the incident and that Ms Tramel was subsequently booked on an additional charge of third degree assault on a police officer, a felony.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.