from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Zoology Producing two offspring in a single birth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. producing two offspring from one pregnancy; twinning
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Bringing forth two at a birth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bringing forth two at a birth.
- In botany, having two branches or axes: applied to a cyme.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. producing two offspring at a time
Sorry, no etymologies found.