from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A basin filled with water for birds to drink and bathe in.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A shallow basin, sometimes ornamental, filled with water for wild birds to drink from or bathe in.
- n. Random, inconsequential amounts of residual water on a roof membrane.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an ornamental basin (usually in a garden) for birds to bathe in.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ornamental basin (usually in a garden) for birds to bathe in
From bird + bath. (Wiktionary)