from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made of birch; birchen.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To whip with a birch or rod.
- adj. Birchen.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Northern English and Scotch form of birchen.
- To beat with a birch or rod.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. consisting of or made of wood of the birch tree
Sorry, no etymologies found.